Which Option is Best For Your Car
Annual servicing is one of the simplest and most effective ways to ensure that you get consistent reliability for your vehicle. A good service history can also help maintain your vehicle's resale value and reduce running costs by making sure that your engine is running smoothly, preventing future damage. All of our servicing options include an engine oil change as well as full brake and tyre inspections. These checks can help ensure that some of your vehicle's most important fluid levels and overall condition are suitable until your next service.
- It’s recommended to get an interim service every 6 months or 6,000 miles that your car has driven
- whichever comes sooner.
- 32 point service inspection
- Oil and filter change (up to 10 litres of oil)
- Full brake inspection with clean and adjustment
- Engine diagnostics and electronic safety systems test (including warning lights)
- Essential top-ups (screenwash & power steering fluid)
- It’s recommended to get a full service every 12 months or 12,000 miles - whichever comes sooner.
- 46 point service (including everything from the Interim Service)
- Air filter change
- Transmission oil, clutch fluid check and top-up
- Key engine component inspections
- Alignment, suspension and cooling system checks
- EVERY 24 MONTHS (recommended for all vehicles irrespective of mileage)
- In addition to our Full service you’ll get:
- A brake fluid change
- A fuel system cleaner service (improves emissions and engine performance)